CHM Vuwani Computer Solutions (Pty) Ltd commenced its trading activities in 1990. The company stated objective from the outset was to supply superior services to its customers in the IT sector. In this regard the appropriate skills where introduced and strategic alliances formed for the purpose of computer hardware procurement and IT solution offerings.
The ownership of CHM Vuwani is fully compliant with Black Economic Empowerment (BEE) initiatives and structures as contemplated by organizations and forums progressing transitions in South Africa. CHM Vuwani is one of the fastest growing IT companies in South Africa. Its financial stability has been borne out by the numerous requests received from potential partners, vendors and customers.
- Development of skills
- Transfer of skills
- Employment equity profiles
- Third party education programs
- Social responsibility initiatives/programs
The progress made in the above regard has ensured that benefits are enjoyed by a wide diversity of employees, rather than a select few.
In establishing our sales strategy, we have followed a process of having an intimate knowledge of the client, applying the necessary audit procedures, evaluating the findings, designing the relevant architecture flowing from the results and thereby making the business recommendations. This is followed by the implementation procedures, quality assurance programs and finally and most importantly strengthening our relationships with our customers.
CHM Vuwani is extremely well positioned as a partner of first choice for all customers IT business solutions and IT hardware requirements. To ensure the provision of a multifaceted single point of contact within CHM Vuwani for all customers, a network of national sales and operations has been established in all regions. This includes the provision for the integration at the client interface of the company’s various and diverse technology-based business solutions, product offerings and support services.
Having regard to CHM Vuwani’s strategic alignment with First Technology, customers are assured of continuity, financial stability, access to best of breed products and appropriate certifications, thereby providing the necessary security for sound long term relationships.
First Technology (Pty) Ltd 100%
In addition, First Technology Holdings Limited owns 100% of First Technology (Pty) Ltd. One of the Shareholders in First Technology Holdings Ltd is BEE Shareholder – IzaziHoldings (Pty) Ltd who owns 25.01%.
Our mission is to provide service excellence to our business partners and in addition, to add value through a comprehensive understanding of required end-to-end solutions. We aim to provide solutions and services amongst others that:
- Maximises business productivity
- Reduces risk associated with deploying new technologies
- Assesses the total cost of ownership
- Implements technically challenging infrastructure
- Innovation and productivity are two key attributes for success and development. CHM Vuwani is totally committed to developing a dynamic and unique culture within a rapidly changing IT environment.
CHM Vuwani’s core focus is the introduction of new technology solutions relating to customers IT requirements. The creation of group technology platforms and the intimate understanding of the changing environment have ensured the implementation of leading vertical technologies. The enhancement of these technologies through people power and on-going review of the market will always ensure a leading edge.
The research always results in the selection of best of breed products as well as partnering to ensure the maximisation of the benefits.
Customers are our partners and on-going relationships through the use of dedicated specialists ensure the proactive conclusion of our vision.
- Understanding the clients business needs, implementing the correct technologies, andproactively maintaining and streamlining these technologies.
- Systems integration and superior project management skills, i.e. managing the correct resources, which are required for customers needs, on time and within budget.
- Providing a stable, secure and optimal Information Technology foundation upon which customers can build their businesses.
- Partnering and proactively maintaining those infrastructures.
- Applying the tools for Knowledge Management. Enabling technologies that facilitate the right information made available when needed, on-line.
Arnold Sharp – Group CEO
Morgan Pillay – Group Financial Director
Naseema Rauff – Finance Director (KZN)
Praveen Mohanlall – Sales Director (KZN)